If you need services such as Free Food, Shelter, Medical and Mental HealthAid, consult these charts:
Department of Children, Youth & Their Families Programs
- Resources for Families: http://www.dcyf.org/index.aspx?page=51
- YouthZone: http://www.dcyf.org/index.aspx?page=52
- Nutrition Programs: http://www.dcyf.org/index.aspx?page=100
Human Services Agency Programs
Inlcudes Child Care Programs, Employment Services, Family & Children Services/FosterChildren and Emancipated Youth, Financial Assistance, Health Care Coverage,Housing & Homeless Services, and Seniors & Adults with Disabilities.
Click on the appropriate program on the right-hand panel:
Human Services Agency information on Adult Shelter Reservations, Services Availableat Shelters, Interfaith Winter Shelter Schedule, and Homeless Storage:
Click on "How Do I … Get Help with Housing?"
Community Boards: Low-Cost Conflict Resolution Services & Conflict Coaching in English, Spanish, and Chinese www.communityboards.org
Credit Counseling and Financial Education
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service of San Francisco: https://www.cccssf.org/
595 Market Street, 15th Floor - SF 94105 - (800) 777 - 7526
- Earn: http://www.earn.org/
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 470 - SF 94104 - (415) 217-3660