Sunset District Blueprint
Dear Community Members,
Thank you to all who participated in the process of developing the Sunset District Blueprint. Our office is grateful to everyone who came to workshops and drop-in hours, called, emailed and provided feedback using our online survey. Please read more about the process of developing the Sunset District Blueprint on this page. We will continue to update the community about our progress in achieving the goals and objectives outlined in the document.
Board of Supervisors
- Click here to view the 2015 update to the Blueprint
- View the 2016 update to the Blueprint (highlight version) (complete version)
- View the 2017 update to the Blueprint
- Sunset District Blueprint Overview
- Sunset District Blueprint Outreach Locations
Our office conducted outreach in multiple modes including evening workshops, daytime drop-in hours throughout the district, a workshop at Lincoln High School and an online survey in both English and Chinese.
View photos from our workshops.
- Sunset District Blueprint: Frameworks for the 5 Focus Areas
Our office focused on five issue areas in gathering feedback for our Sunset District Blueprint. With all of the feedback gathered, we developed a framework to guide our work in each of the issue areas. Below you can find a copy of the individual comments and suggestions as well as the framework that resulted.
- Children, Families & Seniors
- Public Transportation & Pedestrian Safety
- Land Use
- Economic Development
- Public Safety & Emergency Preparedness