San Francisco Supervisor Norman Yee has worked on behalf of San Franciscans for the past 35 years. He was elected in November to represent District 7 and was sworn in on January 8th to continue building stronger communities and improving the City’s quality of life. Norman is a third-generation native San Franciscan and has lived in Westwood Park for over 25 years, where he and his wife Cathy raised their two daughters.
District 7 to receive $4,998,284 to street resurfacing of 2.8 miles of our residential streets (43 blocks) in the Parkmerced, Twin Peaks, and Mount Davidson Manor Neighborhoods. The project consists of repairs to the road base, paving work, construction of 76 curl ramps, and sidewalk and curb repairs. Construction is expected to start in late summer 2018 and be completed by December 2019. Neighbors will be notified 30 days before construction takes place in your area. Glad my office’s advocacy for the City to pay more attention to District 7 needs is paying off.
Participatory Budgeting 2018-2019
April 12, 2017 hearing heard at Public Safety and Neighborhood Services Committee
File 170116: Hearing on the short and long term strategies to reduce the effects of flooding during heavy storms which severely impact certain neighborhoods in the City, particularly in the upper Great Highway area and Districts 7,8, 9, and 11; and requesting the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission and Public Works to report.
Supervisor Yee’s September 2018 Newsletter
- Elected November 2012 for term January 2013 to January 2017
- Elected November 2016 for term January 2017 to January 2021
Board and Committee Assignments
- President, Board of Supervisors
- Member, San Francisco County Transportation Authority
- Member, San Francisco County Transportation Authority - Finance Committee
- Vice Chair, Treasure Island Mobility Management Agency
- Member, Association of Bay Area Government Executives Board
- Member, Golden Gate Bridge Highway and Transportation District Board of Directors
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244
San Francisco, Ca 94102-4689
(415) 554-6516 - voice
(415) 554-6546 - fax