Supervisor Catherine Stefani
is a City Hall veteran, gun violence prevention activist and former prosecutor.
Stefani has served as San Francisco’s County Clerk since 2016. She worked at the San Francisco Board of Supervisors from 2007-2016, for Supervisors Michela Alioto-Pier and Mark Farrell. Previously she worked for San Jose Vice Mayor Cindy Chavez, the California Department of Justice, and Speaker Herb Wesson of the California State Assembly. She was also a deputy district attorney in Contra Costa County, where she argued 25 jury trials.
Stefani is an active volunteer. She is a leader with Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, which aims to reform gun laws. She was on the board of directors of the Homeless Prenatal Program for six years. She has raised over $50,000 to fight leukemia by competing in triathlons. READ MORE
- Appointed January 30, 2018
- Elected November 06, 2018 for term January 08, 2019 to January 08, 2023
Board and Committee Assignments
- Member, Board of Supervisors
- Vice Chair, Rules Committee
- Vice Chair, Public Safety and Neighborhood Services Committee
- Member, San Francisco County Transportation Authority
- Member, Treasure Island Mobility Management Agency
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244
San Francisco, Ca 94102-4689
(415) 554-7752 - voice
(415) 554-7843 - fax